We wish to give as many people as possible access to our establishment and our services, while respecting each individual. We want to ensure autonomy for people with disabilities, guarantee an efficient welcome and give them the freedom to choose their holiday.
- Three easily accessible rooms for those with reduced mobility
- A room on the first floor specially provided for people with reduced mobility
- Easy access to different areas of the chateau, thanks to an elevator
- Spacious rooms which allow for easy movement
- Walk-in showers in certain rooms
Our staff are aware of the needs of those with reduced mobility as respect for all is our priority. As such, we take notice of and adapt to the needs linked with motor, visual, auditory and mental disabilities.
Do not hesitate to ask for help from our team who will be happy to help you.
Furthermore, the Tourism Office of Chambery has created a practical tourist guide for those who have specific requirements
Please choose your holiday dates, if there is no availability for the dates you are looking for please call us on +33 4 79 96 63 00